Hudson began postwar automobile production on August 30, 1945
Hudson automobiles were more fully equipped than competitive makes, and all Hudson models
received door armrests, twin air-horns, ashtrays, windshield wipers, stop lights, locking glove box, sealed
beam headlights, and deep pile carpeting. Commodore and Commodore Customs added foam
rubber seat cushions (Hudson was the first automaker to introduce foam seat cushions), door-step
courtesy lights, rear armrest (sedans), and gold etched lettering on the dashboard panel.
This 1946 Hudson also received meticulous body off restoration finished in authentic production color
two-tone blue. Restoration authenticity was verified by the Rocky Mountain Hudson Club President who
personally did the mechanical work on the restoration as well as other members that worked on the car
and verified NOS parts, no aftermarket reproduction parts and original chrome. This car has been
featured at the Imperial Palace Car Museum in Las Vegas and won Best of Class at several state and
National Hudson rallys.
Features the in-line eight (128 hp) and three speed with overdrive, suicide doors, and excellent interior
with 62,710 miles.