30TH ANNUAL NEW YEARS DAY AUCTION
PARTIAL EARLY LISTING
Notice: The following information was provided by the owner, we have done our best to verify the accuracy of the information. It is the responsibility of the bidder to verify the information prior to bidding on an item.
- Colt single Action Army Revolver. Engraved with American Indian Hieroglyphics & symbols. Also gold inlaid and stag grips. Comes with information of what each symbol stands for or means. Cal 45.
- Winchester model 1886 Rare carbine. In great original condition. Cal. 45-70.
- Winchester model 1886 Rifle. Special order Take Down with octagon barrel and full length magazine. Delux wood. Crescent butt. Cal. 45-90. Date 1893. Great original condition with Winchester letter.
- Rare Remington Dog Head Cane Gun. Gutta Percha covered shaft/barrel. Cal. 32. Date 1888. Great condition.
- Dumonthier cane gun. Horn handle/grip. Cal. 12mm. Date 1880’s. Great condition – has original plug in shaft.
- New Orleans Gamblers weapon set in fitted box. A belly knife and dagger in sheaths by Cook Brothers New Orleans. Smith & Wesson 5 shot Revolver. All with Ivory Grips/handles. Date 1880's
- Winchester model 1873 rifle. Octagon barrel – full magazine. Cal. 32-20. Date 1888. Good original rifle.
- Winchester model 1873 rifle. Special order with round barrel. Button magazine. Cal. 44-40. Date 1881.
- American Double Action Revolver. Half round & half octagon barrel. Full nickel. Cal. 44 Russian Date 1884. Great bore & action.
- Remington Arms 2 shot Derringer in fitted gamblers box with dagger by Lasserre New Orleans with Ivory handle. Cal. 41. Date 1880’s. Also some Ivory poker chips.
- Colt Lightning medium frame slide action rifle. Octagon barrel – nice rifle. Cal. 32-20. Date 1888.
- Rare 6 shot pinfire knife pistol. Horn grips. Marked Brevete S.O.D.G. on blade. Nickel finish – horn handle. Cal. 5.5mm. Date 1895. Shown in Blades & Barrels book by H. Gordon Frost. Fantastic condition.
- Very rare A.J. Peavey knife pistol. Cal. 22. Date 1866. One shown in Blades & Barrels book photo #110. Author H. Gordon Frost stated “he had not encountered one of these knife pistol in over 20 years of searching”. Blade marked I. Copey.
- The Protector 7 shot Palm pistol. Nickel finish & hard rubber grips. By Chicago Firearms Co. Cal. 32 extra short. Date 1895.
- Double barrel Pinfire Pistol with folding knife & mechanical hide away folding triggers. Cal. 36. Date 1850’s.
- Winchester 1876 rifle with 28” round barrel. Cal. 45-60. Date 1882
- Winchester 1886 rifle with 26” half round half octagon barrel button, button mag, dbl set triggers, 4 leaf express sight. Cal. 45-70. Date 1892
- Marlin 5 shot break action spur trigger. Cal. 22. Date 1887
- H&R break action 5 shot. Cal. 32.
- Marlin spur trigger break action. Cal. 32.
- C. Sharps rifle 30” heavy octagon barrel. Weights 20lb plus, double set triggers, barrel marked “Old Reliable Sharps Rifle Co Bridgeport Conn”. Cal. 45-110
- Winchester 1873 rifle, octagon barrel. Cal. 32-20. Date 1884
- Deluxe Double Barrel hammer coach shotgun by C.G. Bonehill. Cal 10GA Date Circa 1870's